You are here

What documents do I need to provide to the trustee administering the case?

You are required to provide certain documents to the trustee assigned to your case. Click here to access the Chapter 7 Panel Trustees' Document Production Requirements to find out which documents you will need to provide to the trustee, when to submit them, and mailing instructions.

For Debtor