You are here

Online Payments

By using the Online Payment Form (click here to access the form), you can make installment payments for chapter 7, 11, and 13 filing fees to the U.S. Bankruptcty Court, District of Oregon, with your credit or debit card, or via ACH.  This form cannot be used for your Chapter 13 plan payments to the trustee.

You can also use this form to pay fees associated with copies of documents. Please call the clerk's office at 503-326-1500 or 541-431-4000 to verify the fee amount.  Click here for more information about obtaining document copies.