You are here

I filed a claim and my attachments did not properly attach to the claim or I forgot to attach them. How do I get the documents filed?

File an Amended Claim by completing the claims process again. Check the box in Item 1 of the form to indicate that the claim amends a previously filed claim. The form will display the claim numbers for other claims filed by the listed creditor. Choose the correct claim. Be sure to include your attachments.