You are here

Where can I obtain forms, and which ones do I need for filing?

If hiring an attorney is not possible, download Local Bankruptcy Form 100 (for individuals) or Local Bankruptcy Form 200 (for partnerships, corporations, etc.) which provides a list of all the forms necessary for each chapter and detailed instructions on how to assemble the petition packets.

A petition packet is made up of two kinds of required forms, Official Forms (OFs) and Local Bankruptcy Forms (LBFs).

  • Official Forms (Voluntary Petition, Schedules A - J, Statement of Financial Affairs, etc.) can be obtained electronically from the U.S. Courts website. Click here to access Official Forms.
  • Local Bankruptcy Forms (Individual Debtor’s Application to Pay Fees in Installments, Chapter 12 and 13 Plans, etc.). Click here to access Local Bankruptcy Forms.
For Debtor