You are here

Who do I notify about a possible fraudulent filing?

The Office of the United States Trustee reviews complaints about possible fraudulent filings and, if appropriate, notifies the U.S. Attorney for further investigation. For more information contact:

For cases filed in Portland:
Office of the US Trustee
1220 SW 3rd Ave #315
Portland OR 97204
Phone: (503) 326-4000

For cases filed in Eugene:
Office of the US Trustee
405 E 8th Ave #1100
Eugene OR 97401-2706
Phone: (541) 465-6331

For General Public