You are here

How do I find out who the trustee is in a case?

The trustee's name and address is printed on the first notice the court sends out, the Notice of the 341(a) Meeting of Creditors. That information is also available from the following sources:

1. VCIS (Voice Case Information Service) - an automated information service available 24 hours a day from any touch-tone telephone by calling 866-222-8029. You can obtain case information following the instructions given by speaking or by using the numbers on the keypad of your telephone. You may either say "Oregon" or you may press pound [#], then "27" for Oregon.

2. PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) - Access to a mirror image of the court's database from your personal computer which is available 24 hours a day via the internet at You must sign up for this service and there is a small fee. For more information call the PACER Service Center at 1-800-676-6856 or visit their website at

3. Computer Terminals in the lobby of each office of the Clerk.

4. By calling the court and speaking to the operator during the court's office hours. For the Portland office call (503) 326-1500, and for the Eugene office call (541) 431-4000, and then press "O" for the operator.

For Debtor